Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I think we're all better...

I cross my fingers while saying that because I hope it doesn't come back to bite me. Embry and I have been sick the past weekend. She started with diarrhea on Thurs, then threw up on Fri (luckily I heard it coming and held her over the tile floor for easy cleanup). She still had diarrhea/eating issues till now (Tues). Then Sat overnight I was up all night vomiting and laid in bed pretty much all day Sunday. Tony watched Embry most of the day and cleaned a bit since his grandpa was on his way out here. Yesterday I was feeling almost all better and today I think both of us are doing A-Ok. We're both eating normal food and acting like our normal selves. Yay! Although, now Tony says he's feeling a little 'off', but he never actually gets all the way sick, he's got a good immune system. I am slightly worried about baby bean after being sick. I'm hoping she didn't suffer and ill effects from the virus. :/

Tony's grandpa arrived yesterday. He drove a van out here full of Tony's dad's tools for his job. It sounds like Tony's dad might be renting part of a duplex up near his job starting the beginning of May, but it's not exactly a for sure thing yet.

1 comment:

JoAnn Nehs said...

You hope,"she", didn't have any ill effects from the virus you had. do you know something we do not? Anyway so glad you are feeling better. Hope Embry's bump on her head is better tomorrow. Kid's seem to get hurt quite a lot don't they. I'm so glad I don't have any little kid's myself now. I would worry myself sick. I never worried about my kid's when they were little,as much as I worry about my Grandkids and my kid's now that they are older. Guess I never had time to worry then. So I am making up for it now.