Friday, April 23, 2010

A Boy Name

I think we might have actually come to an agreement on a boy name...this is a miraculous moment in time! Here it is...are you ready?

Terran Walker Ciaravella

So basically I asked Tony if he liked Taryn and he said, 'you mean like from literature, that means earth? T-E-R-R-A-N?' I was like, 'um sure!' and he said he liked it. I guess it's used in his starcraft computer game a lot and no matter how you spell it, it's not popular for a boy. Walker of course is still after George W. Bush.

Then I thought we were going to stay with Reagan for a middle name for a girl (like Embry) but Tony does not like that idea. Tentatively we are going with ...

Nola Madison Ciaravella

The tentative part is Madison. It would be after James Madison. A founding father, writer of over 1/3 of the Federalist papers, and proponent for limited federal government. Oh and bonus is that Nola hasn't been on the radar since the beginning of the 20th century, except in 2008 it randomly appeared in the top 1000 girl names at #918. I swear, if I like a name, suddenly it will become popular. :/

1 comment:

JoAnn Nehs said...

I like the names, good job, I can only guess how hard that was. You must have given it a lot of thought.