Friday, April 30, 2010

11W, 1D

Here's my 11 week belly shot from last night. I should find the 11 week pic from when I was pregnant with Embry and compare them. I'm pretty sure I didn't look even remotely pregnant then and now, poof, I definitely have a baby bump.

11 weeks
Taken 4/29/10
and for comparison:
pregnant with Embry at 11 weeks
(btw, see how much chubbier my face was? Eeek)


Well, Embry won't eat anything but junk food. It's ridiculous and I'm going to lose my mind. Anytime she takes a bit of something remotely nutritious, I feel like jumping up and down and running to write a blog post about how accomplished I feel.

I'm really nervous about baby bean. I haven't been feeling quite as tired the past few days (which is good) but makes me wonder if something might be wrong. I'm just counting down the days (6 now) until the next Doppler heartbeat check on May 6.

We have to get our garage door replaced. The spring broke (which was very loud, and I thought someone was breaking in) and the top 3 panels are cracked due to wear and tear. Sooo, rather that just getting the spring replaced (for about $120) we've decided to get a new door (for $610) since the old one will probably end up completely falling apart within the next year. With our trip to Maryland coming up next month, finances are obviously at the forefront of my mind. I just need to believe that God will provide like he always does. :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Aww, look at that little bump! Doesn't it make the pregnancy seem even more real to you?

I think my fatigue started easing up around 12 weeks, so I think it's pretty normal that you're starting to feel like your old self again. Enjoy the extra energy; I know how exhausting the first trimester can be!

JoAnn Nehs said...

If you would not have any junk food around the house she would not be able to eat it would she? And I'll bet she would not starve herself to death she probable would eat if she got hungry enough. That said from the worst junk food addict ever. Do as I say not as I do, right!