Thursday, April 22, 2010

10 wks

10 Weeks
Taken 4/22/10
I went in for my 10 week OB appt today and got to hear the heartbeat on the Doppler. It was nice and strong about 140 bpm. I'm going back in 2 weeks to hear it again and Tony will come with me then too. I haven't gained any weight as of yet and I'm eating a lot more than I was during Embry's pregnancy at this point. I find that even if I feel sick, eating will make me feel better even if I don't want to. I'm still tired, but trying to sleep when I can. My shoulders have started hurting (like they did during Embry's pregnancy) and I've been getting headaches, so I stocked up on the Tylenol.

3 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

You look so cute! I love the belly and your pregnancy "glow"!! :)

JoAnn Nehs said...

We all need to pray that you will feel good during this pregnancy and that your body will not hurt, and no headaches. You are a very brave girl and such a great mom. keep up the good work Embry loves you so much. call me if you need me to baby sit so you can get some extra sleep I love being with Embry.

Melissa said...

You look great! I ate constantly in the 1st trimester because it was the only thing that calmed the nausea. Glad your appointment went well. :)