Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 1: COMPLETE

Well it was hard, I'm not gonna lie.  The warm lemon water almost made me gag, then the smoothie tasted like a chalky, seedy, nasty cup of nasty.  I added 2 extra strawberries and a but of lemon juice to make it tolerable and then conjured up a straw so I didn't get the grit on my teeth.  It was super thick but it definitely kept me full until lunchtime so that's a plus!  Lunch was fantastic but I tried some of those snap-pea crisps (in Caesar flavor) as an afternoon snack and blech!  I just can't get over the pea aftertaste, so tony can have at 'em!  I was super hungry by dinner time and I didn't start my brown rice soon enough so my chicken and asparagus was done way before the rice.  Even without the rice, the dinner was so delicious.  I could have had 3 more servings (and would have if I wasn't on a mission here).  I went to the store tonight to get some nuts and pickles, which are 2 of the approved snacks, so I don't run into the same problem tomorrow that I did today. I took some screen shots of myfitnesspal because I was so proud of how I ate!  


Hopefully I continue to feel this sense of accomplishment as the days go on.  Only 13 days to go!  

 


No comments: