Wednesday, June 16, 2010

update #1

I go to see the OB tomorrow, so I will get a lot of answers then. In the meantime I'll give a brief update of what's going on.

Basically I tend to only spot very lightly in the daytime and at night I'll get up to go to the bathroom and bleed probably enough to soak 1 pad. I told the dr and she said that was fine. She also said I am allowed to take a bath or a shower although if she knew how long my showers are, I bet she wouldn't ok that one...so I get to take a bath tonight! Woohoo! No more smellytrice!

She said I wouldn't have an ultrasound till about 24 weeks, which seems like an extremely long time to me! So tomorrow when I talk to her I'm going to try and convince her that I'll be needing one sooner. If I could consistently feel Nola move then I think I'd be more content to wait, but for my peace of mind, I think 4 weeks is the max I could wait.

People have been extremely nice and helpful since finding out what's going on. Tons of friends have offered to bring over food, pick up groceries, watch Embry, clean, etc. It's a wonderful blessing to have so many amazing friends.

My mom has been over during the daytime to watch Embry and to get me whatever I need. She's extremely helpful and I think Embry couldn't care less if I was here or not, haha.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

By the way Embry wanted to cuddle with you this evening, I'd say she cares a LOT if you're there or not!

Leatrice said...

ok fine fine, when my mom's here she doesn't care if I'm here or not. Once my mom leaves apparently that's her cue to FREAK OUT. :)

Morgan Owens said...

Hey girl it finally let me read your posts! I'm so sorry that happened, how scary!! I will DEFINATLEY keep you ~all~ in my prayers!