Friday, June 11, 2010

17 weeks, 1 day

17 Weeks
taken 6/10/10
I feel like I'm showing more, but I have yet to gain any weight. With Embry I started out overweight which is why I lost about 15lbs in the first trimester. This time I started out normal weight (around 135) and still haven't gained any. I figured over our vacation, with eating a ton of junk and fast food, I would have certainly gained at least 5 lbs...not the case. I know it's most likely 'normal' but it still concerns me. I'm excited to see baby bean and find out whether it's a he or a she, but more so excited to just make sure Bean is still alive and kickin.

Our ultrasound is on the 17, so less than a week away! Yay! I feel like with Embry it took forever to get to this point, but chasing a toddler around really makes time fly! Sometimes I think, 2 kids is going to be so hard, it might actually kill me. Then other times I see pictures of friend's kids who are a little older giving each other hugs and playing together and I'm reminded of the whole reason I wanted Embry to have a sibling. I just pray that these two get along...if not, I've got a long road ahead of me. :/

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How are you 17 weeks already?!

You look fabulous - and I think it's great that you haven't gained any weight yet. I had already gained eight pounds by that point, lol.

I can't wait to find out what you're having. I'm thinking another girl, so I'm curious to see if my instincts are right. :)

JoAnn Nehs said...

I wouldn't worry, but I would ask the Dr. about it. There scales weight more that the ones at home. you are looking good. And don't worry about the little one's being friends they will love each other. Am waiting for the Ultrasound.