Wednesday, June 9, 2010

16 Weeks, 6 Days


Well, we were on vacation in Maryland for the past 2 weeks which is my excuse for not posting in a timely manner. Here is my:
16 week belly shot
taken on 6/3/10

Ok, I can't get the picture to go under the text, so whatever.

Baby News: I do believe I felt baby Bean move last night. I'm pretty positive that's what it was. There were a couple times in Maryland where I would turn over and I would think I felt something, but never could be quite sure. Last night it felt like Bean poked me about 5 times in the lower belly region. Tony tried to feel, but of course it was too soft to be felt from the outside.

1 comment:

JoAnn Nehs said...

Looking good, your vacation must have done you good. I just realized that the adoption story is Sarahs so I spend and hour reading her thing, and looking at the pics. beautiful baby I'm happy for her.