Monday, March 29, 2010

Bad Dreams

Apparently I'm a little more concerned about this pregnancy thing than I would let on. Last night I had some of those dreams where when you wake up in the morning you think it really happened. In my dreams I kept going to the bathroom and seeing lots of blood. I kept wavering between thinking 'maybe it's just normal spotting, it doesn't mean anything' and 'I'm almost 7 weeks, this isn't supposed to happen' and 'why did I tell all those people, this is ridiculous.' So when I woke up, I thought that's what happened and was really upset. Once I got up, I went and checked and everything was fine thank goodness.

So in other news, I've been feeling somewhat nauseous, but no puking at all. I called the dr's office about moving the U/S up and they said they were waiting until they got the preauthorization from the insurance to call the U/S place and see if they could get it moved sooner. I'm not good at waiting for things, as you can tell, I'm a little worried about things. I'm trying to take a nap everyday when Embry takes a nap because I'm exhausted. Although this means my house is in a perpetual state of disarray. Oh well.

Embry's been whining a ton lately, it's driving me bonkers. I have no idea what to do about it and it just doesn't stop. We've implemented time out in her rocking chair with straps. We ask if her she wants to go to time out when she's being bad and she shakes her head and says 'no' then usually walks away. We just put the dining room chairs back around the table and so far she hasn't gotten on the table again, but I'm assuming it's only a matter of time. That will be a rough day. Oh, she had another ear infection and she's almost done with her antibiotics now. She's feeling much better. She's repeating a lot more words now too, it's kinda fun.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Leatrice- I'm sorry you've been having bad dreams. I'll keep you in my prayers and I hope they do the U/S soon to put your mind at ease. :)

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JoAnn Nehs said...

Leatrice I'm so sorry to hear that you are having so many problems. Please call me if I can be of any help in any way. O.K. I think you try to do way to much. I would be glad to come and clean your house if you need it cleaned. Or I could come and watch Embry when you nap once in a while. So you might have a longer nap.