Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Booyah!

Dr Golden just called with my HCG results:
Sat 3/13: 602
Mon 3/15: 1476

That's more than double and I couldn't be happier! I'm going in for the 3rd tomorrow at 10am. The dr isn't in the office until Monday, so she said she expected it to be over 2000 tomorrow and would call me about it on Monday to schedule the ultrasound. She said it would be likely that we'd be able to see the heartbeat at the ultrasound, so yay! I'm not sure how far out they're scheduling ultrasounds, but it will be at the same place we went with Embry for U/S's, the perinatal assesement building at St. Joseph's.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

5 comments:

JoAnn Nehs said...

Good for you,am really excited for you guys. Love reading your blogs. Can't wait for Embry to be the big sister. She would love it. She could scream at the baby, (because of being so excited), like she does at the cats and scare it. Am praying for you that it all turns out just the way you want it to. And am hoping you feel as well throughout this pregnancy as you did when you were pregnant with Embry. love you

cara said...

Awesome! That's great news!

Melissa said...

Those are beautiful betas - congratulations! Embry is going to be a big sister, YAY!!

Autumn said...

Congrats! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! Super Congrats! I can't wait to hear how the u/s goes!! :)