Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Survey Side Post

This isn't really related to the pregnancy/baby, but I'm not sure how to post it otherwise, so here goes...
I was tagged by Robin

THE RULES:* Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.* Share 7 little known facts about yourself on your blog.* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

The 7 Little Known Facts:

1. On my 18th birthday I got my nose, eyebrow, and both ears (up near the top on the really hard cartilage that swirls around...can't find the name)
**and now I'm editing this to clarify that I got those parts pierced, not that I just received the parts themselves on my 18th bday...hahaha

2. One of the reasons I'm excited to have Embry is because of the weight loss that will (most likely) occur during and after delivery

3. I wish my hair was platinum blonde

4. I often don't act like myself for fear of offending others

5. I only shower about once a week

6. I have conversations with my cats...as in, I talk to them and then talk for them in order for them to respond to what I've said

7. I want to change the world

Now I tag: (side note, supposed to tag 7, but really don't think I have that many blogging friends)
1. Amanda
2. Sarah
3. Katie
4. Rachael
5. Esteban and/or Danielle
6. Melissa
7. yep sorry, other blogs I read are ladies from the TTC message boards sooo... yeh

3 comments:

Kacy said...

I'm so happy you were finally able to get your nose, eyebrow and both ears. Sorry you had to wait until turning 18.

Also, what type of maintenance do you do in between your weekly showers?

Seriously, though, you shouldn't avoid acting like yourself!

To A T said...

LOL! I love that you have conversations with your cat! I do the same thing with my puppy ;-)

JoAnn Nehs said...

love reading your blogs always learn something new. you are doing great keep up the positive attitude. you are like a ray of sunshine. love you, miss you living with us. love mom and dad nice pic's of the shower.