Saturday, September 6, 2008

29 Week Ultrasound

I was going to wait until my normal posting day of Thursday to post these pictures, but I guess I just couldn't hold back that long! The ultrasound went really well. My parents got to come along and they thought it was rather neat. Embry was opening and closing her mouth a lot, which was particularly cute. The ultrasound tech also showed us how you could see some hair on the back of Embry's head when looking at the top of her head, that was pretty neat, I didn't think you could see that on a 2D ultrasound. We found out that she's definitely a girl, which you can see in one of the photos below and all of her measurements were great! Her estimated weight is currently at 3lbs 1oz, she's head down and facing my left side, and my placenta is still in the same spot...soo all is well!

Embry's profile
(head on right, torso on left)

Embry looking straight at the "camera"
A very clear shot of the girl parts
Bottom of the right foot
Bottom of the left foot
Not exactly sure what this is of,
if anyone might know, please inform me :)
Embry's profile, close up
A good profile pic a little farther away


No comments: