Tuesday, May 27, 2008

14 Weeks

I'm late posting this one too, woops!

I'm waking up less often in the middle of the night to use the restroom now, so I'm getting more sleep. I bought some curtains for our bedroom last week and since they're blocking out the sun more, I am able to sleep in longer, which is also great.

The baby and I went to Phoenix this weekend with Sarah to visit Jamie. I saw a very pregnant girl laying out by the pool in a bikini yesterday, I want that to be me, but I'm fairly certain I'll have lots of stretch marks to hide. I could just photoshop those out :) I also found out this weekend that the baby really likes Culvers. I could tell it especially like
d the cheese curds, baby after my own heart!

I just finished the invites for the double baby shower that my sister Jen and I are having in WI on June 28, I can't wait, it's going to be so fun to see everyone! I am especially excited to meet my nephew Colter, he's a cutie! Now I'm moving on to the scrapbook I'm making Jen to give her at the shower. I've never made a scrapbook for a baby boy before, this is exciting.

Here is my 14 week picture for your enjoyment!
My friend Sarah that was visiting from Cali gave me a cute Sweet Pea baby onesie, yoga pants, and knot hat for the little one and a beautiful necklace that has 3 little pink peas in a pod and another pod that says "sweet pea" on it. So cute!

No comments: