Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Moving

So the moving is over for the most part. There are still boxes left at my parent's house but nothing major. Now let the unpacking begin! My mom is on the way over to paint the shelf in the living room since it's so high she doesn't want Pregnantrice on the ladder to do it. Oh and I'm sorry baby for all the toxic paint fumes you've breathed in over the last week, I just wasn't going to wear that yucky medical mask, I hope you're not permanently damaged.

I'm fairly certain that Tony's mom and sister have no idea that I'm pregnant after their visit. Especially since some of the ym people told me some comments they made while they were here about wanting me to be pregnant, haha, aren't they just going to be shocked come Mother's day when I send out the announcement cards! It was hard for me though to keep it from them just because I know how excited they would be, but that's life, oh well.

I'm now 8 weeks and I have my first doctor's appt tomorrow. I feel like I'm running a fever all the time, but I can't find my thermometer in the boxes to check. I usually run a fever anyway, but I hear if it's over 102 then it's not good for the baby. I'm sure the nurse practitioner will check tomorrow.


I did lose another pound, but I have to say, I am soooo thankful that my morning sickness subsided while I was getting the painting done. That in itself was a miracle.

I'll have lots to write about tomorrow after my appt, so until then, here's my 7 week picture, enjoy!

1 comment:

Rach said...

So glad the move went so smoothly. Now, you just have to figure out where everything "goes" and make your house your home. :)