Saturday, April 19, 2008

9 Weeks

I'm basically writing this post to put up my 9 week belly shot, but I'm sure there are some things I can talk about too.

The morning sickness seems to be subsiding when I eat, so that's a bonus. I'm still tired, but what else is new? haha. The poop issues appear to be clearing up, praise Jesus. Also, same for the large quantities of acid in my stomach. I'm thinking maybe my body just needed to adjust to switching from prilosec (very strong) to zantac (very weak). I'm realizing what foods my body likes and which it doesn't and eating based on that info.

I can't express what I'm feeling, but let me just say that I feel so incredibly blessed to be me right now. I can't imagine how my life could get any better and I'm wondering what made me deserving of all of this. I don't imagine that I've done anything "great" in the eyes of God to deserve these blessings, but he gave them to me none the less, and I'm amazed at all of it. So with an incredibly thankful heart, I'm posting my 9 week picture. :)

No comments: