Thursday, March 13, 2008

OH. MY. FREAKING. GOSH.


OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!

I just got my positive pregnancy test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in complete shock and I'm just so happy I can't even tell you!!! I guess for us it was meant to take a whole freaking year to get pregnant. I am so thankful for this, I've never been so happy to feel sick in my entire life! Thank you God, thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'm due for my period today, had sour stomach in bed, so got up to go to the bathroom at 4 am, took a pregnancy test, and set it down on the floor. I always look away for a couple seconds then pick it back up because I can't handle watching it turn negative. I just glanced down at the floor and I thought I saw a second line. Of course I figured I was imagining it as always, so I picked it up, and it was 2 lines! No doubt about it! So I quick pulled up my underwear and ran out into the bedroom turned on the light and shook Tony. I go "what does that look like to you" sticking the thing in his face, and he goes, "what's this?" then he looks at it a sec and goes "oh my gosh!" and hugs me. Then I took a million pictures!

Background is I have lupus, Tony just had SA done like 3 weeks ago that came back with 7% morphology, which is quite low. I seriously thought we were going to have to go through all the testing and procedures come June when he got insurance through work, but oh my gosh, now we don't!

Symptoms: Nothing. Not a single thing out of the ordinary. It felt like every other month where my nipples get bigger right before AF. I do remember feeling sort of a cramping feeling on my right side about 7 dpo which is also when my chart shows a temp dip, so maybe implantation? Otherwise, I was just feeling a little acid stomach this morning while I was trying to sleep (4am) and got up to go to the bathroom, took a test, and it turned positive instantly! I had discharge (like super wet underwear) 11-12 days past ovulation (which is very normal for me). Then almost no discharge 13 dpo (also normal) so I thought for sure my period was coming today. I even toldTony yesterday, "well I know I'm getting my period" and he says "stop it." So guess he was right!

What we did diff: Nothing. We do the same thing every month. Use preseed and an Instead Cup every time around O. I leave the IC in for about 12 hours though, and one day it was in for 24 hours (I know that's not healthy, but if it worked, well then who cares!?) According to my chart I O'ed later than my Clear blue Easy fertility monitor said, so if that's true, then we didn't have sex the day of ovulation, but we did the day before it.

So that's my story!

No comments: