Thursday, September 9, 2010

30 Weeks


30 Weeks
Taken 9/9/10

Embry has started lifting up my shirt to give 'baby Nola' a kissy. This makes me the happiest person in the world.


I can't believe I'm already 30 weeks pregnant, seems like it took so long to get to this point when I was pregnant with Embry. I guess having a toddler really does make time fly! This week was also the start of MOPS (tues), Love and Logic parenting class (Wed night), and Women's bible study on Revelations (Thurs)...so all that made my week just zip by! I've also had some appointments: Tuesday I had an NST (non-stress test) and I also had one today. Both were totally fine and apparently they only measure the fluid levels every other time, so once a week. First time it was 16 and this time it was 11. Anywhere from 6-22 is good. My blood pressure always seems to be higher when they measure it there, like 135/75 instead of the normal 115/70. Then Tony's mom was down Sat-Tues so we did lots of fun things like going out to eat, going to Mt. Lemmon, playing games, shopping, and grilling out.

Embry is becoming much more vocal and even tells me what it is she wants now instead of just whining all the time. Don't get me wrong, she still whines a lot, but there are more and more words everyday. She also has learned to say 'Pweese' (please) and 'Dank oooh' (thank you) a lot and mostly at appropriate times which is completely adorable. She also likes to say 'cheese' and show all her teeth when you take her picture too. This is a great phenomenon for me. :)

I have an OB appt tomorrow. It was supposed to be on Monday, but it got moved to tomorrow because I'm pretty sure I either have a UTI or a yeast infection. She's gonna check it out and hopefully give me something to fix it. Then next week I have a dentist appt on Monday to put the permanent crown on my tooth and an NST. Tuesday I have a craft meeting for MOPS. Wednesday I'm getting my hair cut/highlighted (hallelujah) and we have Love and Logic. Thursday is Bible study and another NST. I think I kind of panicked and tried to fit in everything possible before I became the mother of 2...not sure if that was a good idea, but I'm guessing the next 10 weeks will go by rather swiftly.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I love the new pictures and I wish I could do all the fun things you're doing! Enjoy it, you deserve it! :)