Tuesday, July 1, 2008

19 Weeks

We're in WI right now, therefore it's taken me a long time to post. The last week has been great, knowing that we're having a little baby girl is the best feeling in the world for me. I keep going around randomly shouting "it's a girl!" and yes I get weird looks, but it is a girl and I'm darn excited! I had 2 baby showers last weekend. The first was a family one combined with my sister Jen and her baby boy Colter. Embry got lots of neat stuff including mostly gift cards, blankets, and clothes (easy to pack in luggage). Then I had another one with friends, all of which could not make it, so it ended up being a more intimate gathering thrown by my friend Kristy and the attendees were her mom, sister, and sister-in-law along with my sister, Colter, and my mom. Embry got a lot of cute stuff there too. A few bigger items were returned so I can repurchase them when I get back to Tucson. Other interesting news is that I felt Embry kicking (or punching, who can really tell?) the other morning so I put my hand there and definitely felt her kick from the outside of my belly. Then I woke up tony and made him put his hand there, then of course all movement ceased and he was up for no reason! Anyhow, seemed like a big milestone and I'll post once Tony feels her move too. Embry went to the water park on Monday and all was well. I had a great time, Tony enjoyed it, and who knows what Embry thought but it seems that she's still intact. :) In closing, here are 19 week pictures from last Thurs.


Here is also a picture from each baby shower.

1 comment:

Rach said...

Looks like you are having a great time. So happy you are having such fun and are so joyful about having a girl. Can't wait to hear all about your trip...when I get back from mine, I guess. :)