Thursday, July 10, 2008

21 Weeks

My 20th week of pregnancy was spent in WI and now I'm back in good ol' Tucson once again. Embry is kicking a lot more and I'm still trying to get Tony to feel it, but no luck yet. I found a great sale at JC Penney when we took Colter for his photo session and bought a bunch of cute little girl outfits...I like clothes.

When my parents and I got home last night at 3am, I walked into the nursery right away with my mom and to my surprise, Tony had put together the crib and changing table while I was gone! It was really nice and I'm glad I didn't have to do it cuz I wasn't looking forward to it. Although since he did it while I was gone that means I wasn't here to take pictures of him assembling it, so I guess we'll just have to do a reinactment. :)

I have to say the plane ride home was quite horrible. Besides it being a 4 hour flight to begin with, then we taxied on the runway for 2 hours before ever taking off. On top of that, we were in the row in front of the exit row so our seats didn't recline at all. Basically it was not good. While the stewardess was passing out juice and pretzels my dad made a comment of "she's got to feed the baby" so instead of getting the usual 1 tiny bag of pretzels and shot glass of juice I got 3 bags of pretzels and 2 whole cans of apple juice. It was great, I was really hungry! Oh and when Tony's mom picked us up at the airport I walked out to the car and she goes "wow, you've really popped!" That totally makes my week! :) Yay for looking pregnant!

1 comment:

JoAnn Nehs said...

you blogs are allways so cute. I love
reading them. You should have asked for a different seat on the plane like I did. Im glad that Embry is moving around a lot and hope that
Tony will be able to feal her move soon. very special isnt it. and that was very nice of Tony to put the stuff together for you . love you cant wait till november.