Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Kick

I was just sitting here watching August Rush and 'bam!' I felt a kick on the inside of my stomach, the lower left section! There is no mistaking that feeling for indigestion, it's like nothing I've ever felt before, so awesome! It felt like something pushed out on my stomach from the inside, obviously something I would have never felt before, and definitely nothing like gas hahaha. Whoever started saying that a baby moving felt like gas bubbles really sucked at describing things!
Woohoo!

2 comments:

JoAnn Nehs said...

how would you describe the how the kick feals its a really totally different fealing than anything else isnt it. exciting. great news love you love mom

Katie Sue said...

Awesome! I checked the blog yesterday and nothing. Then I see on facebook that the baby kicked! Good thing I have your blog on speed click. :-) How exciting!