Thursday, October 3, 2013

Final Approval

So I received the final approval from the Healthwell foundation today saying that I have a $15,000 grant waiting for me to use on my copays.  It looks like the way it works is for me to pay the cost upfront and then submit it for a reimbursement from Healthwell.   This is amazingly fantastic news and I'm so utterly relieved that I don't have to worry about this issue any more (at least for the next year).  It looks like a reimbursement program where I would pay the upfront copay and then submit a claim form to healthwell to get reimbursed for the cost of the copay.  I'm not entirely sure that's the case but I plan on calling them tomorrow to iron out all the details.  And now it's time for a collective sigh...Aaaaaaaah.  :)

2 comments:

cara said...

Praise God! I feel relieved for you!

cara said...

Praise God! I'm so relieved for you!