Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I'm all done!

Just waiting for my saline to finish and then sit here for another 30 min to be observed for a reaction and I'll be on my way! I was seated in a room with a nice German lady named Barbara who talked to me most of the time and helped me from getting too nervous. She said she'll be praying for me tonight that this is the miracle drug for me, how sweet! I am feeling just fine and didn't have any side effects during the infusion either, so I'm hopeful this will keep up and I'll be feeling fine tonight, tomorrow, and on and on. Yay, I'm so hopeful for a good outcome, keep praying!

2 comments:

JoAnn Nehs said...

FANTASTIC, hope it works so well you can be the poster girl for the new medicine and it cures you lupup altogether so you wont have to take anything anymore.

Sarah said...

Awesome!