Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fat

I started this post about 2 weeks ago and added a bunch of pictures etc, but then the autosave didn't work, so it got erased...argh.

My thyroid level was normal with the med adjustment and my cortisol level was also normal, so now it's time to get on the workout bandwagon. Especially since my 10 year high school reunion is on July 29!!!!! I can't possibly go back there looking like this. Once I start to think I don't look so bad, I see a picture of myself and am totally taken by surprise and how incredibly horrible I actually look. I mean, it's gross. I almost feel like taking 'before' pictures of myself in a bikini or something as motivation to not give up on working out, but I might actually break down if I have tangible evidence of what this looks like without clothes on. Oh and get this, gained another 5 lbs. That puts me at 180lbs. 15 lbs heavier than I've ever been. Something must be done.

3 comments:

SElmer said...

try the C25k Program!

Leatrice said...

that would actually be a great idea, except I have been banned from any sort of high impact work out, like running, because of my back fractures.

JoAnn Nehs said...

I'll bet if anyone can lose the weight you can. You are the most motivated person I know when you really want something. I bet you will be your old shapely self in no time. You are beautiful with or without the extra weight. Love you