Monday, February 21, 2011

16 Weeks Old


My hips hurt like the dickens. This scares me because before the ICU, I was saying my hips hurt a lot and then after I got intubated they found a bunch of clots in my pelvis. So I told this to the lady who was filling in for the blood dr today and she's sending me for an ultrasound of my pelvic region to rule out more blood clots. I had taken antibiotics for this sinus infection thing and so last week at my coagulation check my INR was low (too thick), but that should be all fixed now. We'll find out on Wed when I got in to get the INR checked again. Anyhow, my dr appt today was rather pointless since the actual dr wasn't there, the TTP blood work is not back yet, and I took both kids with me. They also both decided to poop within like a minute of walking into the waiting room. We were the stinky people sitting in the corner.

Last weekend, I threw a surprise party in Phoenix for Tony's mom, it was her 50th. It turned out to be really fun and I think everyone had a good time. Dang, she's a hard person to surprise though. Especially when you need to cook food for 20 people in her house but she won't leave! Hehe.

The girls seem to be over their colds now (fingers crossed), Tony's fine, and my nose will not stop running. Other that that and the hip thing, I'm good. Oh, pretty sure my hair's falling out again. Let's add insult to injury eh?

Oh, this is a big deal...Nola started laughing! It's so cute. She's trying to roll over too, I'll keep you posted about when that occurs. :)

1 comment:

JoAnn Nehs said...

Love your post as always look so forward to reading them. The thick blood, and the pain in the hips scares me very much. I just have to ask the Lord to help me rest in the fact that he is going to finish the healing work he started in you, even the lupus. He has preformed so many miracles in your life in the last couple of months. I am so thankful for all he has done for you. And for answering our prayers to keep you alive as we all need you. I love you