Thursday, August 12, 2010

26 Weeks


26 Weeks
Taken 8/12/10

I have to say that I really love being pregnant. Not that the whole thing is glamorous or anything. There are the backaches, sleeplessness, exhaustion, poo issues, hemmies (yep they're back again), heartburn, etc etc...but in the general scheme of things, I think it's pretty great. I get to feel like I'm making a contribution to the world, I'm helping to create a whole new person. Another of God's miraculous creations is dwelling inside of me and I just can't help but smile. Another bonus is that I can just let it all hang out. I've always had issues with belly fat, it's just where my body chooses to store it's extra weight. Now during pregnancy, no more problem, I'm no longer flabby...I'M PREGNANT!

Anyhow, not a whole lot new is happing on the pregnancy front in week 26. I got my next ultrasound scheduled for the morning of Aug 24. I'm thinking of bringing Embry along with us and seeing how she fares or if she'll finally realize that starting in Nov she will have to share her toys. If this girl is anything, she's strong willed (aka stubborn). She's in for a rude awakening.

1 comment:

JoAnn Nehs said...

She will be just fine. I would not even worry about it. She's a sweetheart.