Thursday, August 28, 2008

28 Weeks

Woohoo for officially being in the third trimester! According to my pregnancy books, I've been in it for about 2 weeks now, but I like the 12/16/12 week division better. Also if you deliver 38 weeks or after I guess it's considered full term, or something like that, so really we'll say I've got about 10 weeks left. Wow, 10 weeks, that's like 2 months (or 83 days)...the time is sure to fly!

My delivery anxiety seems to be escalating the closer it gets. I actually had a dream last night where I delivered Embry and it was easy as pie, which is how I described it to someone else in the dream who was about to deliver. I said "I had my baby last night, it's easy as pie! Just like taking a big poo!" Yes apparently even in my subconcious dream world, I'm very weird. Speaking of last night, I had a really bad time sleeping and on second thought I guess I shouldn't have eaten all those cheetos yesterday. *Note to self: do not give in to EVERY craving.

Big news of the week is that I'm making significant progress on the nursery. I actually got the letters for her name hung up on the wall and they're even fairly straight! Then I moved on to going through the bins of baby clothes that have accumulated. I separated the girl from the boy clothes and then organized the girl clothes according to size. Now I just have to label them and put them back into boxes. Also, did I ever mention that I found the corner shelves I had been looking for? They have them at JoAnn fabric in white but they're $30 each, so I'm buying them one at at time (I wanted 3) when I have the 40% off one item coupons. We're getting the nursery and the office wired for ceiling fans too, so then I won't need the floor lamp for that room and it won't be sooooooo hot in there anymore, yay! Believe me, I'll post pictures once I get everything picked up off the floor. :)

Oh and Tony and I took some pregnancy pictures this past weekend. I am pretty happy with the way they turned out and I figured it'd be good to get some more "artsy" ones done before (or in case) I start getting the stretch marks. If you want to see them, you can look here. Just so you know, I'm not exactly fully clothed in all pics, but I think they're tasteful...and now you've been warned.

5 comments:

Rach said...

Very cute prego pics! I wish I had had them done. YAY for trimester 3!!

Robin said...

I like this back ground! Great choice.

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.