Tuesday, August 5, 2014

May Happenings

Ok so I guess there was one more slightly important event in April...Easter!  Woops, guess I forgot.  Anyhow, family came over, we went to church the night before, kids got dressed up, we ate yummy food and all was well.  Had an Easter egg hunt in the backyard and then dyed Easter eggs.  I have to say that the pots of gel food coloring do not work well for dying eggs, just fyi. 













May: 
  • Mother's Day                                                                                                                                                               We spent the day at the Desert Museum with my friend Niki and her family.  It was lots of fun as always.  Then we went out to my parent's house to wish my mom a happy mother's day.  




     
  • Refinishing the Kitchen Cabinets                                                                                                                                                                                        Let me just say it was awful and I'm never doing it again, but it does look much better than before.  Here's the finished product.   

No comments: