Wednesday, April 25, 2012

How is this possible?!

I joined the Y about 2 weeks ago. I've been bustin my butt working out since then and according to the scale at my drs office I've actually GAINED weight! How encouraging is that?! Although, I must say, I LOVE working out in a class! I think this may have solved my problem of hating to work out that ive had in the past. Plus I feel so much better when I'm done (and let's face it, I like taking a shower without my kids needing me). Now the issue is that Nola got the cold that embry had (which led to embry's current ear infection) and she's snotting all over and coughing up a storm, so obviously I can't leave her in childcare. End rant!

2 comments:

cara said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying the workouts. It seems like most women gain weight right in the beginning before they lose any. Keep at it! Sounds like you're doing great. And hopefully these kids stop getting sick. :(

Anonymous said...

I know it's hard not to be chained to a number on a scale, but try to focus on how you feel and your energy level and how your clothes fit instead. I'm sure you'll be pleased with your results in no time! Also, you are welcome to leave the girls here anytime...we're not afraid of runny noses. :)