Friday, October 29, 2010

Nola Madison is Here!






In short:
Nola Madison arrived at 5:54am on Monday Oct 26. She weighed 5lbs 12oz and was 19" long. She had a full head of dark brown hair and looks very similar to big sister Embry.

I will have to write this blog post later since it is already 10pm, but I know some people don't have facebook and might want to see pictures...so here they are!

We had some good pics taken in the hospital before we left and here is the link to those:
newborn photos Password is: 626001341572772
I normally would never order anything like this because it's a rip off, but I loved them, so I got a few.

2 comments:

JoAnn Nehs said...

Boy you are so quick you scare me. Keep up the good work lea Please call me if you need any help. I'm happy to do whatever I can

Alexandru said...

Congratulations ! and Good Luck ! :)