Friday, January 22, 2010

New Teeth

Embry has 2 new teeth just barely poking through. One on her upper right (the 4th one over) and one on her lower left. Neither are molars, but I'm glad to see she's getting more toofs cuz that girl needs to learn how to chew her food better! I'm tired of seeing her start to choke and then throw up all over, plus the smell of vomit really grosses me out.

She's saying some new words like:
-outside
-Mamie (for Jamie)
-tootie (for cookie)
-up
-booby (yep we're real proud of that one)
-toes
-eye
-ear
-mouth (more like mouf, and I may have mentioned that one before)
-nose
-no (and she shakes her head no)

Her favorite word is 'hi' and she says it to anyone who will listen and hopefully they respond because she loves the attention.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congrats on the new teeth! My daughter does that too - starts to choke on her food and then vomits everywhere. No matter how careful I am with giving her soft food, she always manages to choke on it, which leaves me cleaning up vomit for an hour (not to mention me gagging on the smell - gross!).

Embry's got quite the vocabulary already! Wow!!