Saturday, October 31, 2009

Week 50


Sorry, but out of the 2 pics I got of Embry for this week, this is actually the better one. In the other she is halfway rolled over, although she is making a better face. Anyhow, 2 more weeks and she'll be one, eeek.

So this week Embry's had a cold. I think she's pretty much over it now, but she's still got the occasional cough and slightly runny nose. Therefore we had my parents babysit last night while Tony and I went to the Young Married's Halloween party. We were mr and mrs pacman and Embry was one of the white dots that they eat in the game. Here's a photo...
But Embry didn't come with us, so I just tied the white dot to my arm. So since she's still ill, we're not going up to Phoenix tomorrow for Tony's mom's friend's party either, which I was really excited about. :( I guess that means we're going trick or treating here and handing out candy, but I already returned the candy I had bought to hand out because we weren't going to be here. Bleh. I'm thinking I'll dress her up in her Turkey outfit...she can't just be a white dot by herself.

I guess we were pretty boring this week, didn't really do much.

1 comment:

Morgan Owens said...

She is adorable..I love the picture of all three of you! Hope she gets to feeling better soon!