Saturday, November 16, 2013

MomCon (MOPS Convention)

I had a great time going out to Missouri for a visit with an old friend and to attend the MOPS convention with 9 other women from my Mothers of Preschoolers group.  I flew out a few days early with Julie and Lynn to hang out with a former Pantano MOPS mom, Kate.  We had a lot of fun just chatting, meeting her friends, and visiting an Amish town. 

 




And at Momcon I got to go to some awesome workshops on various topics like marriage, mothering, spiritual journey, organization, etc.  I got to meet Kathi Lipp who wrote 'The Husband Project' which we did as a bible study at church.  Beth Moore was a speaker during a general session as well as Jen Hatmaker (who was my favorite speaker) and Sarah Drew from 'Grey's Anatomy' made a surprise appearance and spoke about mothering and a new movie called 'Mom's Night Out' which I have to see!!!!! 
Meeting Kathi Lipp
Excited to see Sarah Drew
Ready for 70's themed Mom Prom
 




No comments: