Sunday, December 2, 2012

Birthday at the Ranch
















I thought I had posted about the girl's bday party, but it looks like I never got around to it.  It was a ton of fun!  Nola hated the pony rides, which is weird because we went there last Christmas and she loved them.  I hope she's not getting more timid as she gets older.  However she rode the mini horse cart and went into the petting zoo so not all was lost!  Embry loved all of it, of course.  She was a cowgirl for a day and had a blast.  It cost a lot more than I had planned (although I guess looking back I probably shouldn't have been surprised).  The cost was based on 15 kids and I knew I was inviting a lot more than 15, but what can I say, we're social people!  The food was delicious and we had LOTS of arby's roast beef left over so I had scrumptious sandwiches for days afterward.  Yum!  All in all we had a blast and I'd love to do it again, but it's a bit cost prohibitive. :( 

Next up on the 'FUN' agenda:  IBM Christmas 'party' at Golf n Stuff on Dec 15.  We're taking Embry along (Nola is too small) and I'm soooo looking forward to it! 

No comments: