Friday, December 2, 2011

Thankfulness

Let me list some of the many things I have to be thankful for this year:
  • Being Alive!
  • being able to hold my kids
  • walking
  • doing my own hair
  • cooking
  • cleaning
  • cuddling
  • having medical insurance
  • my warm cozy house that really feels like my home
  • feisty Embry
  • sweet Nola
  • a husband who's a provider and a friend
  • every breath
  • the love of my family, near and far
  • parents who love me unconditionally
  • hot water for baths
  • good books (and friends to discuss them with)
  • friends who love me in good times and bad
  • Mostly God, who gives me all these blessings and more

2 comments:

JoAnn Nehs said...

Amen, that just about covers it. I bet you are more thankful this year than others.

Anna said...

You are such a wonderful person, Leatrice. I'm so thankful to have you in my life. :D I love you.