Saturday, February 13, 2010

Roller Coaster

Thurs, Feb 11, 2010. Period Due. 4am pregnancy test.

Thurs, Feb 11, 2010. 2pm digital pregnancy test.

Thurs, Feb 11, 2010. 4:30 pm.


Friday, Feb 12, 2010. 2pm. Family of 4 picture in the snow.


Friday, Feb 12, 2010. 3:30pm. Started spotting.


Saturday, Feb 13, 2010. 4am digital pregnancy test.

Dear Baby,
I loved you from the moment I saw that faint pink line. I wish we could have spent more time together, I know we would have had so much fun. You would have made Embry a big sister and me a mommy again. I will love you forever and I can't wait to meet you in heaven. You are my special angel.
---Mommy

6 comments:

Ella said...

I was just checking in to see some new pics of your cutie and saw this post. I am so sorry :( I've been there... it's so hard. My thoughts are with you.

JoAnn Nehs said...

So sorry lea, and so beautifully put. I know how much you wanted another baby. My heart is sad for you. I love you

Coco said...

Oh girl, I'm so sorry. I know this hurts. I'm thinking about you.

Morgan Owens said...

Oh no. I am so sorry! My thoughts are with you!

Robin said...

Oh Leatrice, I am so sorry. I have been wondering if you were expecting again. God will be glorified through this, though it will not be easy. {{hugs}}

Melissa said...

I'm so sorry! I've had a couple of very early losses as well and it's incredibly disappointing and sad. I hope your sticky BFP is right around the corner. ((Hugs))